This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP” or “Acceptable Use Policy”) sets forth terms and conditions for acceptable access and use of wheel.me, AS (“wheel.me”, “we” or “us”) (a) websites, mobile or localized versions, and related domains and subdomains; (b) software-as-a-service products; and (c) hardware products (a), (b), (c) collectively, “Services”), and supplements any written agreement between wheel.me and a customer. This AUP is not meant to be exhaustive but sets forth examples of conduct deemed by wheel.me to be inappropriate, improper, or harmful to wheel.me’s network and services and thereby prohibited. The restrictions set forth in this AUP shall apply to a customer, its employees, and any other person or entity that is provided access to the services directly or indirectly by a customer (the “Users”). By accessing or using the Services, a customer acknowledges that it is authorized to enter into this AUP and has read, understood, and agreed to comply with the terms of this AUP, will cause its Users to comply with this AUP, and will be responsible for violations of this AUP by its Users. If a customer does not agree to this AUP, then the customer shall have no right to use the services and shall cease all use of the services.
wheel.me customers must (and must require that users) (i) comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in using the Services and (ii) not:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the Services or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Tamper with, reverse engineer, or hack the Services; interfere with or disrupt the Services; circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks, or data;
- Modify or disable the Services or use the Services in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Services or related systems, network, or data;
- Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces, or copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- Overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Services that consume extraordinary resources, such as by (i) using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period using a normal browser; or (ii) going far beyond the use parameters for any given service;
- Solicit any users of our Services for commercial purposes;
- Use the Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising or spam, or otherwise cause wheel.me to become impaired in its ability to send communications on its own or on its customers’ behalf;
- Misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information you submit (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with wheel.me or any third party) or access the Services via another user’s account without their permission;
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws);
- Use the Services to violate the privacy of others or to collect or gather other users’ personal information(including account information) from our Services;
- Use the Services to stalk, harass, bully, or post threats of violence against others;
- Access or use Services in a United States embargoed country or in violation of any applicable export law or regulation(including any United States export laws and regulations);
- Submit (or post, upload, share, or otherwise provide) data, content or other information that (i) infringes wheel.me’s or a third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights or that you don’t have the right to submit (including confidential or personal information you are not authorized to disclose); (ii) that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in wheel.me’s discretion; (iii) contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, security vulnerabilities, malware, or other similar materials; or (iv) that could otherwise cause damage to wheel.me or any third party or permit or encourage anyone else to commit any of the actions above.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, wheel.me may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a customer’s or a User’s account or access to the Services without notice or liability if wheel.me (in its sole discretion) determines that the customer or User has violated this Acceptable Use Policy. We reserve the right to modify this AUP from time to time in our sole discretion, without notice; such changes will take effect upon the posting of such revised terms on this website. Accordingly, we recommend that customers check this AUP periodically. A customer’s or its Users’ continued access or use of the Services after the posting of such revised terms constitutes the customer’s agreement to comply with and to be bound by such revised terms. In the event of any conflict between this AUP and any other policy or agreement referenced herein, this AUP shall govern in the absence of specific language to the contrary in such a policy or agreement.