Do you want to make a difference and be a part of a fast-growing robotics company? Do you want to help the world become smarter?
At wheel.me we are aiming to help people improve the way they live and work by enabling "everything" indoors to move effortlessly on smart wheels. We have invented the first and only autonomous wheel in the world, and now we want you to join our team.
We are expanding the company globally and are seeking a Field Technician to come on board in Berlin and collaborate with a talented team for on-site deployments of our wheel.me robotics solutions at customer sites.
This job requires a unique combination of technical skills, end-user training ability, customer relationship management, and effective internal and external communication. You will travel extensively (75%) with all expenses paid.
- Proven experience as a Field Technician or similar role
- A desire to be a hands-on problem solver who is passionate about getting the job done
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills with a solid understanding of hardware, software, and networking principles
- Excel in a customer environment, ability to represent and evangelize wheel.me in customer interactions, and provide Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients and team membersa high-quality service to clients
- Are self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in customer settings
- Are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients and team members
- Knowledge of and interest in diverse technical topics, including software, hardware, and robotics
- Valid driver's license and a car that can be used to travel to client sites as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
In general, please see this list as a guiding list of what we are looking for. If you have a passion for the robotics industry we want to hear from you.
What we offer:
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the field of robotics
- Collaborate with renowned global companies.
- An international and diverse work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Sponsorship for monthly subscription for gym
- Sponsorship for monthly BVG (or Deutschland Ticket)
- Weekly voucher for lunch
Interested? Then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org